Do-able Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas!

Monday, June 25, 2018
Simple, fast and inexpensive teacher appreciation gift ideas for the end of the year!
Ahhh, the end of the year! This is always the oddest part of my year- time is all warped out of context- one moment, it seems so long until it is here, the next moment, it is 8th move up ceremony/ high school graduation and then they are gone!  

Once the final days hit, and I have a moment to breathe, I start thinking about little appreciation gifts for my teacher peeps. We made it through another year of battle, I think a little something is in order! 

All throughout the year, I am constantly finding these awesome ideas of things I want to do, and I set up a Pinterest board (because, of course!) for everything I find!

Here are a few of my favorites- now I just have to decide which ones to do!

I love the idea of themed jars (maybe not this big)- I would do ones with maybe self-care stuff, like nail polish and masks, or tea and mugs. This idea is super adaptable!

There are so many great ideas here!!!
Here are some more adorable tags for gifts- for free!

Of course, everything I do comes down to baked goods as well, so I will make sure to have cookie and brownie trays ready for all the teachers on the last day!

And this last one has some adorable jars that I think I will make for my daughter's daycare and pre-school teachers, because, seriously, they have to deal with my crazy girls all day! (now that I think about it, maybe I will throw in an extra Target/Starbucks gift card...)


What fun stuff do you (or your administrators, you lucky teacher!!!) do for your teaching/battle peeps???



No comments